All Archived Audience Grants
This Request for Proposals seeks competitive proposals from candidates for the position of Ombudsman for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
- Closed: February 14, 2011
- Focus: Audience, Community Engagement, Objectivity and Balance, Radio Programming, TV Programming, Writing
CPB seeks a media planning and buying firm with experience working for non-profit clients to create, coordinate and oversee a highly creative, innovative and effective paid marketing media campaign that will add value to the PBS KIDS Raising Readers Campaign.
CPB is requesting proposals on two mutually exclusive research topics regarding objectivity and balance in public broadcasting.
In response to the pressing national need for student improvement in Science and Math subjects, KETC, on behalf of CPB, is pleased to release this Request for Proposals for public broadcasting stations to take part in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) Community Engagement Pilot. Note: Responses to this RFP are to be sent to the STEM Initiative Manager, KETC. CPB's posting of KETC's RFP does not constitute a commitment, express or implied, by CPB to fund proposals under consideration.
- Closed: August 18, 2008
- Focus: Audience, Community Engagement, Education, System Support, Television
CPB is seeking the services of an outside vendor to design, implement and analyze a quantitative research study of adults 18+ who watch television in primetime.
- Closed: November 9, 2007
- Focus: Audience, Audience Research, Consulting, Quantitative Research, Television, TV Programming
CPB seeks a consulting firm(s) to conduct assessments and operational analyses of CPB-supported minority consortia and other organizations.
- Closed: October 19, 2007
- Focus: Audience, Community Engagement, Consulting, Minority Audience, Multiplatform, Strategy, System Support
CPB is seeking the services of an outside vendor to design and conduct ethnographic research to inform efforts to overcome some of the barriers and obstacles that get in the way of television viewers finding Public Television content in an increasingly complex digital television environment.
- Closed: November 16, 2007
- Focus: Audience, Audience Research, Consulting, Ethnographic Research, Television, TV Programming Strategy
CPB is requesting proposals on seven mutually exclusive research topics regarding objectivity and balance in public broadcasting.
CPB seeks a Program Manager to lead a system-wide consultation of not more than nine months which will result in a strategic and tactical framework to increase audiences for public radio.
CPB seeks a senior audience research analyst to provide leadership and technical guidance for CPB's strategic development, analysis, understanding and application of a major quantitative research study known as the 2008 Audience Awareness, Attitudes and Usage Study.
- Closed: December 5, 2007
- Focus: Audience, Audience Research, Consulting, Quantitative Research, Research, Television, TV Programming
Funds research to help determine a strategic direction that will lead to programming that will improve public radio listening among African-Americans.
- Closed: September 20, 2005
- Focus: Audience, Audience Research, Minority Audience, Quantitative Research, Research, Strategy
Funds research into the understanding of public television's audience and its motivations and how, if at all, these motivations have changed since 2004.