All Archived Quantitative Research Grants
CPB seeks an individual or organization to design, implement, analyze and report on a single-source cross-platform measurement study.
- Closed: August 23, 2011
- Focus: Audience Research, Cross-Platform Measurement, Internet, Mobile, Multiplatform, Quantitative Research, Radio, Research, Television
As one of many steps CPB is taking to build the journalistic capacity of public radio and television stations, CPB is seeking an organization or individual ("Service Provider") to undertake a count of the number of journalists currently working within public broadcasting.
Design, implement, analyze and report on what impact, if any, the local mortgage crisis initiative has in up to three selected markets, the level of engagement achieved in each of the measured markets and any change in awareness of the participating public broadcasting licensee(s) that has occurred as a result of the mortgage crisis initiative.
CPB is seeking the services of an outside vendor to design, implement and analyze a quantitative research study of adults 18+ who watch television in primetime.
- Closed: November 9, 2007
- Focus: Audience, Audience Research, Consulting, Quantitative Research, Television, TV Programming
CPB seeks a senior audience research analyst to provide leadership and technical guidance for CPB's strategic development, analysis, understanding and application of a major quantitative research study known as the 2008 Audience Awareness, Attitudes and Usage Study.
- Closed: December 5, 2007
- Focus: Audience, Audience Research, Consulting, Quantitative Research, Research, Television, TV Programming
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting seeks an applicant to design and conduct comprehensive qualitative and quantitative research to be used as the basis for guiding the development of a new science series for primetime public television.
- Closed: July 31, 2006
- Focus: Consulting, Quantitative Research, Research, Television, TV Programming
Funds research to help determine a strategic direction that will lead to programming that will improve public radio listening among African-Americans.
- Closed: September 20, 2005
- Focus: Audience, Audience Research, Minority Audience, Quantitative Research, Research, Strategy
Funds research into the understanding of public television's audience and its motivations and how, if at all, these motivations have changed since 2004.