All Archived Public Awareness Initiative Grants
Cross-Departmental Communications Consultant to Increase Support and Awareness of Public Media Projects
CPB seeks a Communications Consultant to drive viewership and awareness of crucial cross-departmental public media projects. Individual will provide public and media relations counsel and support to CPB, as needed, for the American Graduate initiative and other CPB programs.
- Closed: September 30, 2011
- Focus: American Graduate Initiative, Consulting, Multiplatform, Public Awareness Initiative
This Request for Proposals is for the creation of a web-based application that provides a value messaging curriculum developed from the Public Awareness Initiative.
- Closed: February 12, 2010
- Focus: Consulting, Design, Interactive, My Source, Public Awareness Initiative, System Support
A Request for Proposals for for the layout, design, print production, and project management of the 2008 Community Impact Report.
The Small Station Statewide Collaboration Initiative (SSSCI) is a competitive grant program that offers financial assistance to facilitate the creation of collaborative relationships through statewide or regional associations among public television stations that share common cause and collaborative interest in serving a broader definition of community that extends beyond their coverage areas.
- Closed: February 14, 2008
- Focus: Collaboration, Community Engagement, My Source, Public Awareness Initiative, Television
Stations chosen to participate will have the opportunity to help shape the Public Awareness Initiative (PAI) and will receive significant professional support, including assistance with implementation ideas and strategy from Powell Tate Weber Shandwick Public Affairs (PTWS).