Request for Proposals
This Request for Proposals seeks a consultant to develop a technology implementation plan for the American Archive over a period of 10 months.
The Consultant will work with CPB and will seek advice from both internal and external stakeholders to develop a technology infrastructure implementation plan that includes five main components:
- market analysis of already identified target audiences (i.e. the General Public, Educators/Students/Researchers, and the Producer community),
- audience usage scenarios,
- technology infrastructure that defines system-wide, centralized and disaggregated services, and includes technical and functional requirements, storage requirements, alternatives and recommendations,
- high-level financial projections of revenues and expenses including forecasting and scenario planning, and
- implementation and build-out plan that establishes standards and specifications that will guide the next phase of the American Archive.
The technology implementation plan will be developed in close consultation with CPB, and the Consultant will report directly to CPBâ€™s Vice President of Media Strategy.