CPB's Office of Inspector General conducts independent audits and investigations; promotes economy, efficiency, and effectiveness; and deters and prevents fraud, waste, and mismanagement in CPB programs and operations.
- Report on the External Quality Control Review of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting's Inspector General Audit Organization, September 2013
These reports summarize the OIG's activities. They are sent to the head of the agency who then has 30 days to transmit them, unchanged, to the Congress, along with any comments that he/she wishes to add.
- Vision, Mission, Goals
- Statutory Authority and Responsibility
- Organization and Staffing
- Functions and Responsibilities
and Complaints to the OIG
- Online Hotline Complaint Form
- Telephone Hotline
202-879-9699 Private fax
Corporation for Public Broadcasting
Office of Inspector General
401 Ninth Street, NW
Washington, DC 20004-2129