After accepting the agreement, you must sign up with NPR Digital Services, if you haven't previously, to submit your SoundExchange-compliant reports. Stations that registered with NPR Digital Services (formerly Public Interactive) in the past do not need to complete this step again.
Contact us at email@example.com.
About Music Rights
- Any qualified public broadcasting station that wishes to perform sound recordings over the Internet must first register for these agreements
- These agreements only cover public broadcasting stations and organizations which meet at least one of the following criteria:
- CPB CSG-qualified
- NPR member station
- NFCB Participant member station
- No other entities are eligible to be covered by these agreements
- About the agreements
- Frequently asked questions