• Associate degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferable or any equivalent combination of education, training. Consideration will be given towards job specific experience which has provided the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform this job.
• Minimum of one year work experience in a financial environment with strong book-keeping and attention to detail capabilities.
• Preference will be given to applicants with experience using the State of Georgia TeamWorks financial revenue module.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Prepares and processes bank deposits, credit card transactions and accounts receivable invoicing.
• Manages collections process for revenue and creates aging reports.
• Maintains spreadsheets and files and performs other clerical duties as assigned.
• Enters routine financial transactions into State of Georgia TeamWorks revenue accounting system and reconciles entry daily.
• Prepares monthly reconciliations.
• Updates our financial practices in our procedure manual.
• Responds to questions and requests for information from customers, auditors, employees, and others.
We Offer: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, retirement plans; Pre-tax benefits for health, dental, vision, life, specified illness and accidental insurance; Health and child care spending accounts; Disability insurance; and opportunities for training and professional development.
To Apply: Upload resume, references, and applicant form on the GPB Job Center located at www.gpb.org/jobs. ONLY Applications submitted through the GPB Job Center WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Deadline to Apply: Open Until Filled
Georgia Public Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer