Montana PBS is a partnership of Montana State University-Bozeman (KUSM-TV) and the University of Montana-Missoula (KUFM-TV).
The Director of Finance is a member of Montana PBS senior leadership team. The primary function of the Director of Finance is the financial management of Montana PBS, including supervision of reporting, analysis, day-to-day operations, compliance, audit preparation, budgeting, purchasing and communication with Montana PBS directors and staff. Additionally, the Director of Finance serves as a resource and liaison regarding financial matters to finance board members of the Friends of Montana PBS, a private non-profit organization. This position provides oversight and supervision for the Montana PBS Accounting Associates and the Executive Administrative Manager. On behalf of KUSM-TV / Montana PBS, the Director of Finance also provides general human resource functions and is a liaison to MSU Human Resources.
Montana PBS values and promotes diversity in broadcasting, and in all aspects of our organization, and strongly encourages women and minorities to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Management or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Demonstrated experience in full accrual accounting and direct application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Demonstrated experience preparing and presenting budgets and forecasts.
- Demonstrated experience using enterprise accounting software packages and spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated experience preparing financial data and schedules for auditors.
- Demonstrated record of effective staff supervision.
For full position description and duties, visit https://jobs.montana.edu/postings/29769