Reporting to the Vice President of Finance & Administration and working directly with the VP of IT (consultant), the Director of Business Intelligence & IT Operations is responsible for developing, executing, and measuring Business Intelligence on behalf of PBS12. This position is the primary strategist and analyst for all data for PBS12. The Director of Business Intelligence is tasked with working with the Production, Marketing, and Development departments with strategizing their goals based on the analyzed business intelligence.
• The Director of Business Intelligence & IT Operations provides analytics and support of DOMO and other Business Intelligence tools.
• Supports the Production, Marketing, and Development departments as it relates to Business Intelligence and Social Media tools.
• This position manages a team of two employees, the System Manager and Studio Technician.
• Responsible for project management of IT initiatives.
• Responsible for monitoring station compliance with all regulations pertaining to broadcast, broadcast licensing, internal network, media management, and signal delivery systems.
• Support of Microsoft office suite.
• Understand the network and desktop systems.
• Support of over the air equipment both on site and remote.
PBS12 offers a comprehensive benefits package with 100% employer-sponsored medical, dental, LTD, and a $25k life insurance policy along with access to a Health Savings Account (HSA). Paid time off includes 11 holidays plus accrual of vacation, sick, and 3 personal days. Additionally, employees may participate in a 403b retirement plan with a 3% employer match after one year of service.
To Apply: Please send a single PDF document including cover letter and resume to email@example.com.