- Job Responsibilities
- Design and develop online, digital, or print content for lesson plans, assessments, and activities.
- Assess, evaluate, and align existing educational resources on Knowitall.org.
- Apply relevant instructional and assessment techniques for multi-modal, cross-disciplinary and differentiated learning.
- Prepare materials by proofreading at various stages of development.
- Facilitate recertification renewal credit courses, as assigned.
- Minimum and Additional Requirements
State Minimum Requirements: A bachelor's degree and experience in curriculum management or development. A master's degree in education may be substituted for the required work experience.
Applications will ONLY be considered when submitted through the careers.sc.gov website.