The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) requests proposals from qualified and licensed construction general contractors to manage and complete the building of a new corporate meeting room for CPB. CPB's offices are located in downtown Washington, D.C., at 401 9th Street NW. CPB seeks to renovate an existing storage room for use as additional conference room space. The space is approximately 250 square feet in size. Work to be performed under this agreement shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- demolition of existing elements within the space;
- installation of new lighting and additional electrical work;
- installation of supplemental HVAC to support the space;
- construction to include closet storage and glass entryway; and
- finishing work (painting, carpeting, etc.).