CPB is seeking proposals from firms to provide strategic education consulting services to expand and advance CPB's overall education mission and goals. Currently, CPB provides funding and support for two major strategic educational initiatives -- Ready To Learn (RTL) and American Graduate: Let's Make It Happen. CPB also provides funding for the creation of children's educational content and resources on a wide range of platforms. Educational resources include television programming, online and mobile apps, games, and content developed exclusively for use on the web. In addition to supporting the work of local public media stations and national organizations, CPB has and expects to continue funding education related research, and the capacity building efforts of public media stations to create educational content and sustainable education services. The consultant will be required, upon CPB's request to:
- provide strategic education consulting services to expand and advance CPB's overall education mission and goals, as well as strategic advice and research services;
- draft and/or review materials related to CPB's overall education case statements, policy and strategy memos or analyses, reports, research summaries, fact sheets, presentations, communications, and planning materials;
- assist CPB in identifying, coordinating, and collaborating with key stakeholders, external partners and organizations as appropriate;
- attend and participate in specific local and national education related meetings, and assist CPB with meeting and presentation coordination and facilitation.
- provide monthly project activity reports and invoices, and copies of any materials generated during the reporting period to CPB.
- maintain consistent on-going communications with CPB, meeting regularly in person and/or by telephone with CPB's Education and senior staff when requested.