CPB Board of Directors Audit and Finance Committee to Meet Telephonically on February 13, 2020
February 3, 2020
WASHINGTON, D.C. (February 3, 2019) -- The Audit and Finance Committee of the CPB Board of Directors will meet telephonically on Thursday, February 13, 2020 from 1:15 – 3:00 pm ET. On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Minutes (public and executive session)
- President’s Remarks
- Report from External Auditors
- Review Financial Statements
- CPB’s Investment Policy and FY 2019 Performance
- Update from the Office of the Inspector General
- Future Agenda Items
- Review Supplemental Financial Reports (executive session)
- 2020 Audit Contract (executive session)
With the exception of the executive session, the public may attend and listen to this meeting in the Executive Conference Room, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, 401 9th Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of more than 1,500 locally owned and operated public television and radio stations nationwide. CPB is also the largest single source of funding for research, technology and program development for public radio, television and related online services. For more information, visit www.cpb.org, follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook and LinkedIn and subscribe for other updates.