CPB Board of Directors to Meet Virtually on December 2-3, 2020
November 19, 2020
WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 19, 2020) -- The CPB Board of Directors will meet virtually on Wednesday, December 2, 2:00 – 3:45 pm Eastern Time and Thursday, December 3, 2:00 – 3:30 pm Eastern Time.
On the draft agenda
Day 1 (public session –15 minutes):
- Approval of Minutes (public and executive sessions)
- Chair’s and Directors’ Remarks – Resolutions of Appreciation
- President’s Report to the Board
- Committee Chair Reports (executive session)
- Personnel Matters (executive session)
- Update on the American Archive of Public Broadcasting
- Report on CPB’s Investment Policy
- Affirmative Action Plan
- Future Agenda Items
With the exception of the executive sessions, the public may listen to this meeting. Please contact CPB at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-879-9710 for instructions.
About the Corporation for Public Broadcasting
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting, a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of more than 1,500 locally managed and operated public television and radio stations nationwide. CPB is also the largest single source of funding for research, technology and program development for public radio, television and related online services. For more information, visit cpb.org, follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook and LinkedIn and subscribe for email updates.