CPB Board of Directors to Meet Virtually on February 15, 2023
February 2, 2023
WASHINGTON, D.C. (February 2, 2023) -- The CPB Board of Directors will meet virtually on Wednesday, February 15, 2023, from 2 - 4:15 pm ET. On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Minutes (public and executive sessions)
- Chair and Directors’ Remarks
- President’s Report to the Board
- Legislative Update
- Audit and Finance Committee Chair Report
- FY 2022 Audited Financial Statements and Resolution
- Affirmative Action Plan
- Future Agenda Items
- Resolution re 2023 Audit (executive session)
- Updates on Technology and Public Safety (executive session)
With the exception of the executive sessions, the public may listen to this meeting. Members of the public who wish to listen to the meeting proceedings should contact CPB at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation authorized by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of more than 1,500 locally managed and operated public television and radio stations nationwide. CPB is also the largest single source of funding for research, technology and program development for public radio, television and related online services. For more information, visit cpb.org, follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook and LinkedIn and subscribe for other updates.